PSPandMORE Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PSPandMORE Message Board

This Message Board/Forum is for PSP & MORE Members

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hello Everyone from English mod Denise P ( mummycrafts)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mummycrafts

mummycrafts

Hello Everyone from English mod Denise P ( mummycrafts) Empty
PostSubject: Hello Everyone from English mod Denise P ( mummycrafts)   Hello Everyone from English mod Denise P ( mummycrafts) EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 2:57 am

Hello Everyone,
I am Denise P another one of Winni's proud mods here in Animation and also in PowerPoint.
About me. Well I am 50 something mother to 2 grown up and married daughters giving us 2 wonderful sons in law as well, also have 4 granddaughters aged 4, 6,7,and 12 years. I still live with my hhusband of well over 30 years Allan.
Hobbies are too many to list here but include, cardmaking, Craft Robo - I have my own small group where I also mentor new Craft Robo users until they are ready to go it alone then helping out when it is needed, PSP, Animation Shop both of which I have been using for a few years now. I also love to travel the world with my husband and our cameras and as my students know I return home with lost of pictures to use in my creations when I get time as they are uploaded into my photobucket they are there for anyone to use if they would like to.

On top of all this I work full time Monday to Friday as the Site Manager for a large London Based Commercial landlord as the manager of an Industrial Estate and Office Complex, a very demanding but mainly rewarding job.

I look forward to meeting everyone here.
Hugs
Denise
Back to top Go down

Hello Everyone from English mod Denise P ( mummycrafts)
Page 1 of 1