PSPandMORE Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PSPandMORE Message Board

This Message Board/Forum is for PSP & MORE Members

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

MY INTRODUCTION

Go down 
+12
pixel kitty
Cissy
Sandra
kylesgranny
fis35295-9168
Boldig
WoFulZanyone
JebaRani
Debbie_T22
Debbie11257
JudyAster
Admin Kelly
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin Kelly
Admin
Admin Kelly

MY INTRODUCTION Empty
PostSubject: MY INTRODUCTION   MY INTRODUCTION EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 9:14 pm

Hi Everyone,
Just thought I would get this ball rolling Smile I hope you all enjoy the new Forum. A little about me that some of you know & some don't Smile

I was very Happily Married for 21 Years, I lost my Wonderful Husband Cecil July 6, 2009. I am lost without him. We have 3 Beautiful Children, Cecil Jr. (20), John Ross (19) & Kelly Suzanne (17). We have 2 Precious Grandbabies & 1 on the way (next month) Madison (19 months) & Nathan (1 month), Jayden Cecilia is due Septemeber 22, 2009.

I love Winni's Groups Laughing Everyone here has been so wonderful to me in my time of need & you are all very appreciated.

I have played around with PSP for many years, and it has been a real friend at times LOL.

I look forward to getting to know all of you & having some fun here.

Enjoy the site.

Hugs
Kelly
Back to top Go down
https://pspandmore.forumotion.net
JudyAster

MY INTRODUCTION Empty
PostSubject: Re: MY INTRODUCTION   MY INTRODUCTION EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 10:59 pm

Hi Kelly...I'm Judy and new here Smile I am sorry for your loss but it is wonderful to have such caring friends and family..I also love psp and have not had a lot of time for it lately...should I start a new topic to tell a little about myself? I didn't know if you had a "introduction" thread where one can drop in and tell a little about themselves...and I didn't want to hyjack your thread...I really just wanted to say hello and I look forward to getting to know you
Hugs
Judy
Back to top Go down
Admin Kelly
Admin
Admin Kelly

MY INTRODUCTION Empty
PostSubject: Re: MY INTRODUCTION   MY INTRODUCTION EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 11:02 pm

Hi Judy, so nice to meet you. Thanks hun, it has been really hard, but with Family & Friends I will get by Smile No you are fine posting here, I just wanted to get things rolling.

Hugs
Kelly
Back to top Go down
Debbie11257

Debbie11257

MY INTRODUCTION Empty
PostSubject: Re: MY INTRODUCTION   MY INTRODUCTION EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 11:13 pm

Hello, I am Debbie, 51 from ohio. I have been divorced for 10yrs. I have three wonderful Children. Harry is 29, divorced and has a son. Davin is 6. He has There is a lil girl on her way. She is due the end of December. Mom's name is Jen. Chuck is 27 and he and Chastity have a lil girl Hailie who will be 1 on Dec 6th. Milissa is 23. She is my baby. Her and Justin have a lil girl. Harlyn Quinn will be 1 on Sept. 27th. I live with my Dad and Grandmother. Grandma is 94 and has leukemia. Dad is 74 and in in renal failure. He had prostrate cancer that went to his kidneys. I am new to Winni's Group and want to learn scrapbooking.
Back to top Go down
Admin Kelly
Admin
Admin Kelly

MY INTRODUCTION Empty
PostSubject: Re: MY INTRODUCTION   MY INTRODUCTION EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 11:18 pm

Hi Debbie, so nice to meet you. I look forward to getting to know all of you. I will keep you & your Family in my prayers, I know how Cancer can take a toll on a family.

hugs
Kelly
Back to top Go down

MY INTRODUCTION Empty
PostSubject: Re: MY INTRODUCTION   MY INTRODUCTION EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 11:20 pm

Hi my name is Alba and im a PSPaholic LOL sorry had to say that

im 35 a disabled SAHM hubby looks after me love PSP glad the kids are back at school i get more free time now LOL. im from the UK
Back to top Go down
Admin Kelly
Admin
Admin Kelly

MY INTRODUCTION Empty
PostSubject: Re: MY INTRODUCTION   MY INTRODUCTION EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 11:23 pm

Hi Alba, Welcome Aboard hun, glad to see you here Wink

Hugs
Kelly
Back to top Go down

MY INTRODUCTION Empty
PostSubject: Re: MY INTRODUCTION   MY INTRODUCTION EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 11:27 pm

good to be here
Back to top Go down
Debbie_T22

MY INTRODUCTION Empty
PostSubject: Re: MY INTRODUCTION   MY INTRODUCTION EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 11:57 pm

Hi everyone,

My name is Debbie and I live in Missouri, USA. I have been married for 32 years and we have 2 daughters. Elizabeth the oldest is 31, married to a lovely man James and has 2 children (Cassie who just turned 9, and Xavier our brute who just turned 2), and Kristle my baby is now 30 has 2 beautiful daughters (Mya is 4, and our little tiny peanut Elleana who is going to be 2 on 26th Oct, but looks like she is just barily 12 months, we can't complain about her growing out of her clothes too fast). Kristle and her daughters live here with us. I have been playing with PSP and AS for a few years now and totally am addicted. I am a proud mod of a few of Winni groups and love it very much. It is so nice to meet all of you.
Huggers,
Debbie
Back to top Go down
JebaRani

JebaRani

MY INTRODUCTION Empty
PostSubject: Re: MY INTRODUCTION   MY INTRODUCTION EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 12:22 am

Hi, It is very nice to meet you all again.
I am JebaRani from Chennai, India.
Hugz,
JebaRani.
Back to top Go down
WoFulZanyone

WoFulZanyone

MY INTRODUCTION Empty
PostSubject: Re: MY INTRODUCTION   MY INTRODUCTION EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 1:33 am

Hi Everyone! It's nice to see you all here. I'm very happy to see you, Kelly, here also. I don't know what I would do without you and Winni in my life. You continue to amaze me with your various lesson groups and constant encouragement. I have enjoyed all of the groups I've been in so far and look forward to many more in the future.
Thank you very much for being such a wonderful part of my life.
Hugs,
Sharon Lee
(WoFulZanyone)
Back to top Go down
Boldig

Boldig

MY INTRODUCTION Empty
PostSubject: Re: MY INTRODUCTION   MY INTRODUCTION EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 1:45 am

Hi to you all.

My name is Lotte and i´m a mod. for winni´s plugin's group.
I am 34 years living in Spain with my family, which consists of my beloved husband Kim, our 3 children, Shara-Louise 15 years, Sandra 12 years and Simon 9 years.
I am very creative and absolutely love the PSP, AS, Scripts, scrippy and much more, I also do glass engraving which I have taught in. I sew and knit a lot.
If there is more you want to know just ask final
Back to top Go down
http://www.boldig-psp.dk
fis35295-9168

MY INTRODUCTION Empty
PostSubject: Re: MY INTRODUCTION   MY INTRODUCTION EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 1:48 am

My name is Phyllis.

I am a 63 year old women, sharing her life with her 68 year old brother. I have two children and six grand Children.

I absolutely love PSP and Incredimail and Animation Station.

I am very glad to be here!

Thank You Winni! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
kylesgranny

kylesgranny

MY INTRODUCTION Empty
PostSubject: Re: MY INTRODUCTION   MY INTRODUCTION EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 2:09 am

Hello everyone! It's nice to meet all of you. My name is Marsha (aka kylesgranny). I live in northeast Texas with my hubby of 5 years. I'm 59 and retired. I have 2 grown children and 7 grandchildren. My daughter, Monica is 32 and has 2 sons - Christian is 14 and Kyle is 11. My son, Andrew is 31 and has 5 little girls - Megan is 13, Cheyenne is 11, Jessie is 9, Taylor is 7 and Peyton is 2. We can have some rowdy get togethers!
I enjoy PSPing, but haven't had a whole lot of time for it lately. It's been a very busy summer. All the kids started back to school today, so I'm hoping that now I'll have lots more time to myself.
My hubby, Michael, and I have a very spoiled kitty - Mr Boofuss. He's 9 years old and is the real boss around here!
I'm looking forward to getting to know you all! Have a wonderful day!
Hugs, Marsha
Back to top Go down
Sandra

Sandra

MY INTRODUCTION Empty
PostSubject: Re: MY INTRODUCTION   MY INTRODUCTION EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 2:13 am

Hi there,

I'm very glad to announce that my registration here has been approved!

I'm Sandra, 40 years young and live in the Netherlands, near the Belgium border. I live here with my tow daughters Manon (almost 18) and Daphne (16). I also have a son Remco (he has his birthday today and became 14) but he is living with his father.

I work 40 hours a week for a company which sells second hand scootmobiles, wheelchairs, rollators and that kind of stuff. I'm taking care of the total administration there.

In my free time I write lessons for PSP and put them on my own website, and of course I'm a mod in several Winni-groups.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sandrascreativesite.nl
Gast

MY INTRODUCTION Empty
PostSubject: Re: MY INTRODUCTION   MY INTRODUCTION EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 2:20 am

Hi and nice to meet you all on our new playground. Hope you'll like this forum and participate a lot.

My name is Andrea, I'm a mod for the Winni psp lesson group, the kids lesson group and her fonts & alphas. So call me the addicted chick.

I'm 38 years old, married for 17 years and a mom of three. We are living in the North of Saxony-Anhalt (Germany) with our boys Marcel (15 years old) and Sebastian (12 years old) and our daughter Vanessa-Denise who will be 10 on September the 3rd.

Any question's? Feel free to ask them.

Hugs
Andrea
Back to top Go down
Cissy

Cissy

MY INTRODUCTION Empty
PostSubject: My intro....   MY INTRODUCTION EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 3:18 am

Helooooool
My name is Cissy. I just turned 63 last week (ugh). I am with my guy of 18 years. No children. I am addicted to PSP, gardening and decorative painting (Donna Dewberry style). I belong to a few forums. I have taken Winni's PSP Lessons - all 130 of them . I am in midst of taking the Winni's Animation Lessons and will be starting Winni's Plugin lessons. Speaking of Plugs...I think I just gave them!

Besides my guy, I have my constant shadow and companion PSP X2...kidding!! My shadow and constant companion is my Standard Schnauzer, Gunny. He and I share the same birthday so it was meant to be Very Happy

I am a native Californian.

Last edited by Cissy on Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:54 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Admin Kelly
Admin
Admin Kelly

MY INTRODUCTION Empty
PostSubject: Re: MY INTRODUCTION   MY INTRODUCTION EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 3:33 am

Hi Everyone, Sorry if I missed some introductions Smile I just wanted to stop in & say Welcome Aboard, I hope you will all enjoy the forum. If you need me just yell Smile

hugs
Kelly
Back to top Go down
pixel kitty

pixel kitty

MY INTRODUCTION Empty
PostSubject: Re: MY INTRODUCTION   MY INTRODUCTION EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 3:41 am

Hi everyone, what a nice forum this is! My name is Vicki, I am from Kentucky USA. I love PSP, especially animation! My husband and I live in the country. We have a small farm, busy busy during the summer!
Winnie, your lessons are wonderful! Thank you so much... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

MY INTRODUCTION Empty
PostSubject: Re: MY INTRODUCTION   MY INTRODUCTION EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 4:20 am

Hi everyone.

Warning up front, I hate doing Intro thingies so mine will be short and hopefully sweet.

My name is Moon, I'll be 40 in Oct (ugh). I have been married for 10 years to a wonderful man that spoils me. We have 3 children--Michael, age 11, Sebastian, will be 10 in Oct. and Taarna, age 6. Their pictures are on my avatar. We live in the very flat, boring state of Nebraska (USA). We have 3 kitties (Smoke, Jerry and Little Girl) and 2 puppies (Odie and Zerra-Colorado Bulldogs-4 month old brother and sister).

I have been messing with PSP for around 10 years now, since version 4 I think. I also mess in AS alot. It has become a great escape for me when life turns hectic. I earned my BS degree in Graphic Arts-Digital in 2006 and I learned PhotoShop because they wouldn't let me use PSP LOL....

I've been hanging around Winni's groups for what seems like forever. I mod over at Animation and Kids and Head Mod at Scrap. I also help write some of the lessons for Winni when she needs more writers.

Well, that's me in a nutshell.
Back to top Go down
http://www.moonlightscraps.blogspot.com
TropicBarb

MY INTRODUCTION Empty
PostSubject: Re: MY INTRODUCTION   MY INTRODUCTION EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 5:04 am

Hi Everyone,
It's nice to see so many that I already know. My name is Barbara and I live on the beautiful island of Guam. I have 4 grown children and 11 grandchildren. I have been using PSP for about 8 years and I love animation. I love all the Winnie lessons that I have taken so far and I look forward to the Plugin lessons. I am a tester for the Scrap and Animations groups.

Thanks for setting up the forum.

Barbara
Proud Winner tester
Back to top Go down
Dianne

MY INTRODUCTION Empty
PostSubject: Re: MY INTRODUCTION   MY INTRODUCTION EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 9:46 am

Hi everyone...my name is Dianne and I am from Winnipeg, Manitoba/Canada. I have been PSP'ing for several years now and like the rest of you am totally addicted. I am a tester for Winni's groups and have recently become a writer.

I also work full time as a manager at a large mental health organizaiton. I've been married for 30 years but have no kids...its so nice to meet you all! Hugs Dianne (vixen562000)
Back to top Go down
Admin Kelly
Admin
Admin Kelly

MY INTRODUCTION Empty
PostSubject: Re: MY INTRODUCTION   MY INTRODUCTION EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 11:36 am

Welcome Aboard everyone, I look forward to meeting all of you Smile Winni has some great Mods & Members & I am very proud to be included Smile But what would you expect from Winni but Great, because she is a Great Person & I love being here with her.

Hugs
Kelly
Back to top Go down
Gast

MY INTRODUCTION Empty
PostSubject: Re: MY INTRODUCTION   MY INTRODUCTION EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 12:43 pm

Cissy wrote:
Helooooool
My name is Cissy. I just turned 63 last week (ugh). I am with my guy of 18 years. No children. I am addicted to PSP, gardening and decorative painting (Donna Dewberry style). I belong to a few forums. I have taken Winni's PSP Lessons - all 130 of them . I am in midst of taking the Winni's Animation Lessons and will be starting Winni's Plugin lessons. Speaking of Plugs...I think I just gave them!

Besides my guy, I have my constant shadow and companion PSP X2...kidding!! My shadow and constant companion is my Standard Schnauzer, Gunny. He and I share the same birthday so it was meant to be Very Happy

I am a native Californian.

Hiya Cissy - nice to see you here my dear.

Hugs
Andrea
Back to top Go down
Aisha

Aisha

MY INTRODUCTION Empty
PostSubject: Re: MY INTRODUCTION   MY INTRODUCTION EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 3:21 pm

Hi!!!
My name is Aisha, 38 y/o. I'm from Barcelona (Spain), 8 months ago moved to Rotterdam (Holland) but now I'm back again to Barcelona for some time due to some family issues. I'm married since almost 2 years ago, but I don't have kids by the moment.
I'm PSPing since 2 years ago and I do love it, and willing to learn more and more. Some times I'm plenty of time, and sometimes I don't have that much... but I always try to scape for some time to the world of creating Smile
Have a nice day you all!
hugs... Aisha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

MY INTRODUCTION Empty
PostSubject: Re: MY INTRODUCTION   MY INTRODUCTION Empty

Back to top Go down

MY INTRODUCTION
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next